A word from your leader.

NOTE:

I’m often stopped in the street by strangers and asked if I’m that famous Dollydolly off of the internet - to which I reply modestly ‘Why yes, he is indeed me. Dollydolly is I.’ and they then without fail always ask me the same question; Them pictures of books and that that you puts up on your wonderful blog does you own them all, that is to say - are they all yours? Not just stuff nicked off other more successful and popular blogs like a lot of other people go and do? ‘HO HO! What a question!’ says I. ‘Yes them is all mine every damn last one’

That’s right fine viewers, all them there books and that are on here are real life books and that that I hold wriggling in my hands and force onto the scanner whether they like it or not mostly daily.

For unlike other wasteful charlatan bloggers I have integrity and a moral compass that sometimes unwearyingly always points north on occasion except when it doesn’t.

Thank you.

Dolly



P.S.

People don’t really stop me in the street. I made that bit up. Well, sometimes they do but it’s usually to ask me to stop following them or they’ll call the police.